Package Include:200 Seeds
How to Plant it?
1. You get the seed.
2. Place kiwi seeds and water in small blender to separate gooey membrane from seeds.
3. Wash seeds in sink using colander.
4. Places seeds on damp paper towel and insert into a plastic ziploc.
5. Place in a warm spot.
6. Check daily until you see that the seeds have sprouted. Make sure the paper towel stays moist at all times.
7. Tear paper towel into small pieces and plant a couple of the sprouted seedlings that are stuck to it into a small pot.
Get the soil wet before sowing,and then put the seeds into soil, after that cover 1~1.5cm soil on the the seeds. If sow in summer, it¡¯s better to place your flower pot in an air-conditioned room or a cool place.
A moistish environment is all the seeds need, there are no need for too much water or fertilizer in the germination.Generally 3 to 4 weeks it will sprout.
Before planting, the seeds are put in the water for one night, about eight hours, and the ambient temperature is about 15-20 degrees
Use fresh, for pickling and salting.