Dragon fruit potted plants
Quantity:200Pcs /400Pcs seeds
1. Take a pot with no holes, put some gravel at the bottom (usually some of the pot shops will have this kind of gravel for sale), and then sprinkle some soil to cover the gravel.
2. Soak the seeds in fresh water for 6-8 hours. Sprinkle the soaked seeds in the soil and gently spray some water with a watering can. Note: Do not pour water directly.
3. Cover with plastic wrap, remember to open the plastic wrap with a watering can every other day. After 7-10 days, you will find that the seeds begin to germinate. At this time, you can remove the cling film covering the top.
4. Over time, the young Miao Miao began to grow taller. After a few weeks, the young seedlings began to grow into cactus with a similar thorn.
5. When the young seedlings grow thicker, they can be poured out from the potted plant and planted separately. It can be transplanted in slightly larger pots or planted in courtyards. When you grow older, the dragon fruit will begin to bloom. After flowering is the result, you can taste the fruit.
1. The sprouting temperature of pitaya seeds is about 25¡ã.
2. To choose a relatively fine particle culture soil, you can also use commercially available sowing soil instead.
3. Be sure to remove the flesh and gum attached to the seed, otherwise it will grow mildly when germinating.
4. To make small potted plants, the seeds must be densely packed, especially at the edges, otherwise the plants will loosen and lose their beauty.
5. If the pot does not have a bottom hole, do not use the kettle to water it directly to avoid over-watering. Spray water once in 2-3 days with a watering can.
Dragon fruit is a tropical, subtropical fruit, hi light and shade, heat and drought, and fertilizer-resistant. In the warm, moist and light-rich environment, rapid growth, spring and summer open cultivation should be more watering, so that its roots maintain a vigorous growth state, in rainy and wet weather should be promptly drained, so as to avoid infection caused by stem meat rot. Its stems can be affixed to the rocks, and the plants are extremely resistant to wind, as long as the support is strong enough to resist typhoons.
Pitaya is resistant to low temperature 0¡ãC and high temperature 40¡ãC, and the optimum temperature for growth is 25¡ãC to 35¡ãC. Pitaya can adapt to many kinds of soils, but it is better to use neutral and weakly acidic soils that contain more humus and retain water and fertilizer.
12-14 months after the planting of dragon fruit, flowering results can be obtained. It can be flowered 12-15 times a year, from April to November is the fruit-producing period, the fruit matures after 30-30 days after flowering, the fruit weight is 500-1000g, and the second is after planting. There are more than 20 fruit production per column, and in the third fruiting period, the yield can reach 2500kg/667m2.
Dragon fruit potted plants